The £1.6M investment to upgrade academic and teaching-led research space in the School of Healthcare has been completed.
The dymanic programme included:
- Expanding and relocating the PhD facilities;
- Refurbishing current facilities;
- Creating a vibrant research environment;
- Developing a new central hub for the Student Education Service;
- Expanding clinical facilities.
These new facilities will enable increased research activity and provide excellent student education and experience.
You might also like…